Apeks DS4 XTX40 Regulator, an excellent performer
The Apeks DS4 XTX40 regulator is the standard when it comes to robustness and reliability in a UK regulator. The DS4 first stage is the twinset set regulator of choice but provides excellent hose routing on single cylinders and stage bottles. The DS4 first stage is compact but delivers large volumes of gas when you need it most.
The XTX40 second stage is a lightweight and compact, making the regulator comfortable in use whilst also being an excellent breathe. As a member of the XTX family the XTX40 has user interchangeable exhaust tee's, reversible venturi control and the ability to have the hose coming from the right or left hand side of the regulator.
The XTX40 DS4 regulator is perfect for twinsets and recreational divers not looking for a swivel on the first stage. The lightweight second stage makes excellent primaries and backups whilst the ports of the DS4 are positioned perfectly to allow comfortable, efficient hose routing.
Technical drawings of the reversible XTX design can be found here.
DS4 first stage
- Dry sealed design stops entry of contaminants and improves resistance to freeflow in cold water
- 4 3/8" UNF medium pressure ports and 1 7/16" UNF high pressure port
- All the ports you need in the correct place with cold water resistance
XTX40 Second Stage
- Hose can be configured to go into the left or right side of the second stage
- Front cover made using two shot moulding process for toughness
- Diver Changeable Exhaust (DCE) System allows the diver to choose between two exhaust tee's - the larger tee disperses exhalation bubbles more effectively whilst the smaller tee is lighter in weight and more compact (only one is supplied with this regulator)
|Weight in Kg||0.0000|