Apeks Flight Pewter Regulator
The Apeks Flight Pewter regulator is the lightest in the world perfect for you next diving holiday. Apeks used all their knowledge in materials, engineering and regulator design to make a regulator that was not only lightweight but also able to with stand the knocks and bumps encountered during travel. As such Flight regulators are designed for use in water that is 10oC and warmer, the perfect companion to take to your diving destination. The lightweight Apeks Flight Pewter Regulator is still feature rich including balanced first and second stages, integrated venturi system and efficient dispersal of a divers bubbles.
More information about Apeks flight regulators can be found here in the Flight brochure.
Flight first stage
- 4 3/8" UNF medium pressure ports
- 2 7/16" UNF high pressure ports
- Strong, compact, composite valve body
- Weight DIN version – 340g (12.0oz)
- Weight Yoke version – 459g (16.2oz)
Flight second stage
- Integrated Venturi System (IVS)
- Pneumatically balanced second stage
- Cracking resistance changeable by a technician
- Weight – 127g (4.5oz)
|Weight in Kg||2.0000|