Apeks Flight Regulator Set, Stage 4
Flight regulators from Apeks were built from the ground up using a blank canvas. Apeks relied upon their years of expertise in regulator manufacturing, their knowledge of materials and their ability to innovate to build the worlds most lightweight regulator - perfect for the travelling diver. Although lightweight, Flight regulators are still built to rigorous standards to withstand the bumps and knocks encountered not only in diving but during travel. The Flight stage 4 set including Flight first and second stages, Flight octopus and console weights in at less than 1.5 kilogrammes, considering some first and second stage combinations weight this much alone 1.5kg for a whole system is quite remarkable.
Includes Apeks double console and FREE flight travel bag.
Flight first stage
- 4 3/8" UNF medium pressure ports and 2 7/16" UNF high pressure ports
- Strong, compact valve body
- Protected against knocks and bumps
- Nitrox version available - Contact us for more information!
- In-line hose position
- Balanced for dependable performance
- 2 shot moulded 300 bar DIN handwheel or 232 bar yoke
- Weight DIN version – 340g (12.0oz)
- Weight Yoke version – 459g (16.2oz)
Flight second stage
- Integrated Venturi System (IVS)
- Pneumatically balanced valve design
- Large, ergonomic purge cover
- Purge operation unaffected by temperature change
- Cracking resistance changable by a technician
- Exhaust tee effectively keeps bubbles out of the divers face
- Neutrally buoyant for excellent comfort
- Supplied with a lightweight hose out of the box
- Available in Nitrox versions - Contact us for more information!
- Weight – 127g (4.5oz)
- Same features as the excellent flight second stage but with high visibility accent pieces and front plate
- Also includes 36" high visibility lightweight hose
Apeks Double Console
- 360 BAR / 5000 PSI Submersible pressure gauge
- 70m depth gauge
- Ergonomic design with clip attachment points
|Weight in Kg||2.0000|