Apeks XTX100 Regulator Set
The Apeks XTX100 regulator set is packed full of features whilst remaining lightweight and compact. As part of the XTX family of regulators it has used the ATX range of regulators as a starting point. Breathing resistance on both inhale and exhale has been improved to give an even smoother breathe in the XTX100 over previous models. Cracking resistance as well as the venturi system can both be controlled by the diver at any point during the dive using tactile controls. The diver can also change the exhaust tee, making the regulator either better at dispersing bubbles or making the regulator more compact. The hose coming to the second stage can either be routed from the right or left side of the diver for ultimate regulator configuration options. The Apeks XTX100 Regulator is perfect for divers looking for a reg that is completely future proof for all their diving.
Configuration tips and the best way to care for your Apeks XTX100 Regulator can be found here.
XTX100 First Stage
- 4 3/8" UNF medium pressure ports allow ease of hose routing regards of which way the second stage is configured
- Nitrox ready 40%, brand new, out of the box
- Finished with luxurious satin silver chrome
XTX100 Second Stage
- Pneumatically balanced valve design
- Valve opening effort and venturi control are diver adjustable
- Venturi adjustment is indexable, tactile and audible
|Weight in Kg||2.0000|
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £479.00
Special Price: £393.00