Apeks XTX20 Egress Regulator Set, Stage 3
As a member of the XTX family of regulators the XTX20 doesn't skimp on features although specifically designed for warm water. With diver changeable exhaust tee's, reversible venturi control and the ability to switch configuration of the hose from right to left handed the XTX20 regulator is perfect for the warm water diver.
The XTX20 first stage has medium pressure ports located on a swivelling turret allow more freedom of movement and better hose routing.
The XTX20 octopus has exactly the same features as the XTX20 second stage but is coloured yellow for high visibility.
XTX20 First Stage
- Medium pressure ports located on a swiveling turret for ease of hose routing
- 4 3/8" UNF medium pressure ports
- 2 7/16" UNF high pressure ports
- Highly polished silver chrome finish
- Balanced for excellent, dependable performance
- Ergonomic handwheels for comfort and ease of use be it DIN or A-Clamp
XTX20 Second Stage
- Pneumatically balanced second stage
- Reversible venturi system
- Designed for exclusive use in warm water
- Front cover is two shot moulded for durability
- Diver Changeable Exhaust (DCE) System allows a diver to choose between a larger exhaust for more effective dispersion of bubbles whilst the smaller exhaust tee is more compact. One tee is supplied with this regulator
- Swivel hose connection available as an optional extra
- Pneumatically balanced valve for excellent, dependable performance
- More comfortable air sharing with the unique 120° between hose and mouthpiece
- Regulator can be used either way up for reduced stress when air sharing
- Comes fitted with a 36" yellow hose which is highly visible
|Weight in Kg||3.0000|