Apeks XTX20 Regulator Set
The Apeks XTX20 regulator Apeks is packed with many of the features as the rest of the XTX range but without any of the components necessary for use in cold water. This does mean however that it is lighter in weight than other XTX regulators and is the perfect regulator for use in warmer waters. The XTX20 second stage is the same as the high performance XTX40 second stage but without the required heat sink for cold water diving. It does come with a diver interchangeable exhaust system and reversible hose and venturi system which means the regulator can be configured to be either left or right handed.
More information about the Apeks XTX20 Regulator can be found in the brochure here.
XTX20 First Stage
- 4 3/8" UNF medium pressure ports located on a swiveling turret for ease of hose routing
- 2 7/16" UNF high pressure ports
- Finished in highly polished silver chrome
XTX20 Second Stage
- Hose can be configured to go into the left or right side of the second stage
- Front cover made using two shot moulding process for toughness
- Diver Changeable Exhaust (DCE) System allows the diver to choose between two exhaust tee's - the larger tee disperses exhalation bubbles more effectively whilst the smaller tee is lighter in weight and more compact. The larger tee can be purchased separately.
|Weight in Kg||2.0000|
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £399.00
Special Price: £320.00
Regular Price: £146.00
Special Price: £109.00
Regular Price: £175.00
Special Price: £140.00
Regular Price: £319.00
Special Price: £255.00