Apeks XTX200 DS4 Tungsten Regulator
The benchmark in reliability and robustness is now even harder - the DS4 Tungsten, only from Apeks. The Tungsten version of the DS4 first stage takes one of the worlds most robust first stages and coats with a high tec alloy of Chromium, Titanium and Zirconium. The DS4 Tungsten is therefore extremely hard and extremely smooth, this helps resist pitting and therefore stops the brass from corroding. The Tungsten DS4 also looks pretty damn cool as well.
The DS4 Tungsten first stage is balanced, dry sealed for excellent cold water performace and is very compact.
The XTX200 Tungsten Second stage is balanced, lightweight, compact and feature rich.
DS4 first stage
- High tec chromium, titanium and zirconium coating for super hardness and durability
- Dry sealed design stops entry of contaminants and improves resistance to freeflow in cold water
- 4 3/8" UNF medium pressure ports and 1 7/16" UNF high pressure port
XTX200 Second Stage
- The XTX200 second stage is pneumatically balanced
- Medium pressure hose can be swapped from right to left
- Choice of two exhaust valves (Diver Changeable Exhaust [DCE] System) - larger exhaust tee gives better dispersion of bubbles away from divers face, the small valve is lighter and more compact. Both exhaust tees are included with the regulator
- Exhalation and work of breathing performance has been improved over the ATX200 regulator
- Suitable for use in cold water
- Second stage opening effort and venturi control are are adjustable by the diver
- Venturi adjustment is indexable, tactile and audible
- Reversible venturi system
- Micro adjuster
- Fitted with Comfo Bite mouthpiece
- Metal moulded into front cover
- Swivel hose connection available as an optional extra
|Weight in Kg||2.0000|