Apeks XTX200 Regulator Set
The Apeks XTX200 regulator is the flagship regulator in the Apeks range, using the already well renowned ATX regulator range as a starting point the XTX200 regulator is even more lightweight and packed full of features. The XTX200 second stage can be converted to have the hose coming from the left side instead of the standard right for improved hose routing depending on the divers set up. The diver exchangeable exhaust system allows a diver to choose between two exhaust tee's, making the regulator either more compact or improving the dispersion of exhalation bubbles from the divers face. The cracking pressure and venturi system can be controlled by the diver at any point during the dive using large tactile controls.
The certificate showing the Apeks XTX200 regulator passing a 200m test can be found here.
XTX200 FSR First Stage
- 4 3/8" medium pressure ports allow ease of routing if the second stage has swapped handedness
- Dependable performance afforded by the balanced design
- Forged body is robust and compact
- Removable Arcap valve seat
XTX200 Second Stage
- Breathing performance increased over the previous ATX200 second stage
- Can be used in cold water
- Fitted with Comfo Bite mouthpiece for extra comfort in long use
|Weight in Kg||2.0000|
- Excellent Reg Review by Steffen
Though this is my first regulator I own, I still think its a good regulator and looks good.
Have used these in both cold water(3C) and hot water(26C) with no problems whatsoever.
Have not had any problems with them, and performance is very good.
Really like the hose routing of the 1st stage, would be nice for twin set as well.
Highly recommended if you have the money. (Posted on 01/08/2014)
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £169.00
Special Price: £138.00
Regular Price: £45.00
Special Price: £42.00
Regular Price: £175.00
Special Price: £140.00
Regular Price: £127.00
Special Price: £108.00
Regular Price: £625.00
Special Price: £499.00