Apeks XTX40 Regulator Set
The XTX40 regulator although in the middle of the XTX range of regulators is still rammed with features and provides a fantastic breathe at a variety of depths. The exhaust tee can be change by the diver making the regulator more compact or dispersing exhalation bubbles more efficiently. The hose coming to the second stage can also be converted to come to left side of the regulator rather than the right and the venturi system can be changed to match this. The XTX40 regulator performs excellently in cold water thanks to specially designed heat sinks.
The DST first stage is based on the reliable and extremely robust DS4 first stage. The DST is dry sealed, balanced and has medium pressure ports placed on a swivelling turret, resulting in an excellent breath at any depth whilst provide clean and neat hose routing.
XTX40 First Stage
- 4 3/8" UNF medium pressure ports located on a swiveling body for ease of hose routing
- 2 7/16" UNF high pressure ports
- The XTX40 first stage comes fitted with an environmental dry kit, this keeps out water and therefore contaminants and improves resistance to freezing
- Highly polished chrome finish
- Balanced for excellent, dependable performance
- 300 BAR DIN metal handwheel or yoke handwheel made using a 2 shot moulding process
XTX40 Second Stage
- Pneumatically balanced second stage design
- Suitable for use in cold and warm water
- Bright chrome finish
- Reversible venturi system
- Hose can be configured to go into the left or right side of the second stage
- Front cover made using two shot moulding process for toughness
- Diver Changeable Exhaust (DCE) System allows the diver to choose between two exhaust tee's - the larger tee disperses exhalation bubbles more effectively whilst the smaller tee is lighter in weight and more compact. The wider tee is available separately.
- Hose swivel connection available as an optional extra.
|Weight in Kg||2.0000|