Apeks XTX50 Regulator Plus XTX20 Octopus, Stage 3
Be it from a shore, a RIB or hard boat these XTX50 regulators from Apeks are built strong to stand up to the harshest diving conditions.. From styling to internal and external build quality XTX regulators from Apeks are packed with features such as subtle chrome accenting to reversible hose routing. Apeks XTX regulators are designed to be as flexible as you are. The XTX20 octopus is built for use in water warmer than 10⁰C but keeps the same robustness and reliabilty as the rest of the XTX range. Lightweight and compact the XTX20 octopus is an excellent addition to the XTX50 stage 3 regulator set for demanding use in warmer climates.
Reversible Second Stage Valve Operation
All XTX regulators have reversible valve operation, allowing a service technician to route the hose from either the right or left hand side of the regulator. This greatly improves hose routing options, allowing a diver to more comfortably configure their regulator setup.
XTX Reversible Venturi System
The reversible venturi system allows a diver to control the flow of gas through the regulator to improve freeflow resistance and breathing effort. The indexable venturi lever can act as a pre-dive switch, in the minus position the regulator will not freeflow when dropped into water or the entry phase of the dive. In the plus position the Venturi Assist improves breathing assistance. Due to the design of the Venuri Assist System it can be placed in the correct position depending on which side the hose is configured.
Diver Changeable Exhaust System
The Diver Changeable Exhaust (DCE) System allows the diver to choose between two exhaust tee's to make the second stage either more compact or to provide better dispersal of bubbles on exhalation. The larger exhaust reduces bubbles from entering a divers field of view whilst the smaller tee piece reduces the bulk of the second stage whilst reducing weight.
Pnuematically Balanced with Cracking Resistance Control
Pneumatically balanced design means that inhalation effort is reduced providing a more comfortable breath over long periods of time. Cracking resistance can be controlled to provide the perfect amount of breathing resistance and to reduce freeflows. An internal fine adjustment can be adjusted by an Apeks Service Technician to set the regulator up for minimal breathing resistance through a range of medium stage pressures.
XTX50 First Stage
- Medium pressure ports mounted on a swiveling turret for easy, comfortable hose routing
- 3/8" UNF medium pressure ports allow the reversible XTX second stages to be routed comfortably from either side of the first stage
- Balanced for excellent, dependable performance
- XTX50 first stages come with an environmental dry kit, this keeps out water and therefore contaminants and improves resistance to freezing
- 4 3/8" medium pressure ports
- 2 7/16" high pressure ports
- 300 BAR DIN metal handwheel or yoke handwheel made using a two shot moulding process
- Nitrox ready to 40%, brand new, out of the box
XTX50 Second Stage
- As an XTX regulator this second stage can have the hose going into either the left or right side of the body
- Diver Changeable Exhaust (DCE) System allows for a choice of two exhaust tee's to be used - the larger tee more effectively disperses bubbles away from a divers face whilst the smaller tee is more compact and light weight. Both are included with the second stage
- Front cover is two shot moulded for durability
- Valve opening effort and venturi control is diver-adjustable
- Venturi adjustment is indexable, tactile and audible
- Reversible venturi system
- Comfo Bite mouthpiece is attached as standard reducing jaw fatigue and increasing comfort
- Suitable for use in cold-water
- Hose swivel connection is a available as an optional extra
- Second stage is pneumatically balance
- Reversible venturi system
- Finished in bright chrome
- Designed for exclusive use in warm water
- Front cover made using a two shot moulding process
- Diver Changable Exahaust (DCE) System allows a diver to choose between a larger exhaust for more effective dispertion of bubbles whilst the smaller exhaust tee is more compact. One tee is supplied with this regulator
- High visibility yellow face plate, accent pieces and 36" yellow hose
|Weight in Kg||5.0000|