DIR Zone Stage Rigging Kit
DIR Zone Stage Rigging Kits come with all the components needed to create streamlined and secure mounting of stage and decompression cylinders. The kit from DIR Zone creates a handle for use in the water and two bolt snaps for attachment to the diver without any metal to metal contact, should a boltsnap become seized for whatever reason this allows the botlsnap to be cut free and removed. Rigging kits are available for 80cf, 40cf and 7l cylinders.
DIR Zone Stage Rigging Kit includes:
- Pre-built handle - including two stainless steel coldwater boltsnaps, braided nylon line and protective rubber tubing
- Stainless steel jubilee for attaching handle to cylinder, complete with protective nylon sleeve
- Two rubber bands for storage of hoses against cylinder
Here at Aquanauts this is how we rig all of our stage cylinders. Rigging a cylinder is this manner is minimal yet secure, providing stream lining and inceased saftey. The coldwater boltsnaps used by DIR Zone are very useful as the eye of the boltsnap is larger than most, allowing a drygloved hand to easily fit inside the eye when in use.
|Weight in Kg||0.0000|
- Every thing you need Review by Tony
- Why mess about making a rigging kit when you can get it all in a bag fits great and good quality ..... (Posted on 15/01/2015)