DIRZone Backplate 3mm or 6mm stainless steel, 3mm Aluminium
The DIRZone back plate is available in two types of material stainless steel or aluminium, both materials are available in 3mm thickness whilst the steel is also available in a 6mm version.
Features of the backplates from DIR Zone:
- Available in stainless steel or aluminium
- Stainless steel version available in 3mm or 6mm thickness
- Aluminium version available in 3mm thickness
- Contains slots for single tank cambands, no single tank adaptor required
- Standard 11" / 28cm hole spacing
- Holes for attachment of DIR Zone storage pack (available seperately)
- Contains a slot for attachment of a crotch strap
The DIRZone 3mm Stainless steel backplate is the thickness of choice for most backplate users as it means some weight can be removed from a belt but allows more flexibilty with weighting options. The aluminium version of this backplate is ideally suited to the travelling diver as it much lighter than the steel version but is still up to the rigours of technical diving. The 6mm stainless steel backplate is ideal for divers that require a large amount of lead but would like to remove some weight from their belt or may simply prefer the better centre of gravity acheived by moving weight further up the body. Please note this product does not come with a harness, this can be purchased seperately.
|Weight in Kg||0.0000|