A complete recreational wing system the DIR Zone Ring 14 wing and harness system provides all of the reliability, simplicity and position in the water an experienced technical diver would require, however being a single cylinder system makes it perfect for the serious recreational diver.
Features of System
- 30lb / 14kg, 37lb / 17kg or 44lb / 20kg of lift from the ring shaped wing
- Outer bladder made of 2000 dernier cordura
- Inner bladder made from 560 dernier cordura
- Holds a single cylinder with two high land cam bands
- Choice of aluminium or stainless steel backplate's
- Tough heavy duty webbing
- Four stainless steel D-rings and stainless steel belt buckle
The DIR Zone Ring 14/17/20 single wings are designed to provide horizontal trim and mimimal drag in all environments. The DIRZone Ring 30lb / 14kg Single wing is the perfect size for 12 and 15 litre steel cylinders and 80CF aluminium cylinders. The larger 37lb / 17kg and 44lb/20kg ring wings are suitable for steel cylinders larger than 15 litres and where the amount of exposure protection that must be worn requires a large amount of lead to be correctly weighted, therefore reuiqring more lift on the surface.
|Weight in Kg||5.0000|