DIRZone Stream Donut Wing Only
This wing from DIRZone has been designed with the perfect shape and provides the right amount of lift for double cylinders. These wings are made from an inner, air tight bladder made from a low denier cordura which is protected by higher denier outer. This makes this wing very resistant to abrasion and cuts from the outside whilst the inner bladder protects against punctures. The single dump valve on the lower corner of the wing allows for very easy dumping whilst ascending in a horizontal or near horizontal position, such as exiting a cave or wreck, or swimming up a sloping reef.
Features of the Stream wing:
- Donut shape is designed for use on twinsets
- Available with either 44lb / 20kg or 50lb / 23kg of lift
- 2000 dernier cordura outer bladder
- 560 dernier cordura inner bladder
- Inflator constructed from high quality metal components
- Comes with a lightweight and abrasion resistant Miflex hose
At Aquanauts we use this style of wing day in and day out for diving in the sound and the english channel, they have also been with us all over the world. The 44lb / 20 kg wing is the perfect size for twelve litre twinsets and upto four aluminium stage bottles, whilst the 50lb / 23kg wing is perfect for twinsets larger than twelve litres or use with heavier steel stage bottles.
|Weight in Kg||2.0000|