DIRZone Suit Pocket
The DIR Zone suit pocket can be attached to both dry and wet suits for storage of general diving accessories such as SMB's, spool, spare masks, wetnotes, torches - pretty much anything that needs to be carried during a dive. Constructed from wear and tear resistant these pockets are built to withstand the most arduous or diving conditions. Stiff velco flaps allows quick opening and closing of the pocket whilst remain secure when closed.
DIR Zone Suit Pocket Feautures:
- Can be attached to either dry or wet suits
- Constructed from cordura
- Stiff velcro flap for secure storage
- Eyelets in bottom of pockets allow for drainage of water when back on land
Having nice big pockets attached to any suit allows for streamlining of equipment, removing items from d-rings increases streamlining and reduces the change of something getting tangled. These pockets from DIRZone are excellent as they are nice and large allowing safe, secure storage of many of the items every diver requires for a given dive.
|Weight in Kg||0.5000|
- Really nice pocketReview by John
- This is an inexpensive but really good quality pocket. I have bought one in the past to attach it to a wetsuit. The bellow version is big enough to hold everything you really need. (Posted on 21/03/2014)