DIR Zone Submersible Pressure Gauges
These gauges from DIR Zone are made from heavy duty brass casings finished off with a mineral glass face for optimum scratch protection. Four different gauges are available 52mm and 62mm 300 bar versions, a 52mm 400 bar version and a 52mm 360 bar oxygen version for specific applications. Typically the 62mm version is used on back gas as it makes finding it easier when when using stage bottles whilst the smaller gauges are used on stage/deco bottles or single cylinders where weight is a concern and a small gauge creates minimal clutter.
DIR Zone SPG features:
- Brass gauge with heavy duty chrome plating
- Mineral glass face of optimum scratch resistance
- All gauges come with a swivel pin
- 52mm and 63mm 300 bar version suitable for 232 bar cylinders
- 52mm 400 bar version suitable for 300 bar cylinders
- Oxygen gauge for use on 232 bar cylinders and mixes up to 100% oxygen
There is nothing quite like the feel of a chunky SPG and these gauges from DIR Zone fit the bill perfectly. The 63mm 300 bar version especially is a lovely gauge, the larger size makes it easy to find when the left hip d-ring is cluttered with stage bottles and leashes and the larger face allows for easy reading. The smaller gauges are great for stage bottles and the lighter weight means the bottles are closer to neutral than negative when full, the smaller size minimises clutter on the left chest d-ring when two stage bottles are attached.
|Weight in Kg||0.0000|