Aquanauts Dive Club
At Aquanauts we are not just a dive training centre, we also have an active social life based around our Dive Club. Filled with members from all walks of life and all age groups, we dive together and welcome new comers. With monthly club meetings and events, we also run non diving activities ranging from expert talks to haunted walks. Our club meets once a month for these activities. We also organise regular shore and boat dives as well as ganging up with our Conservation and Archaeology team to get involved with local causes.
If you still haven't had enough of us our club also ventures far away for exotic holidays to places such as the Red Sea, Gozo and North Cornwall. So not only can you join us in the water you can also top up your tans with us.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP IS ONLY £70 PER YEAR
MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Free air fills at all times for personal use, no matter where you dive
- Free equipment hire on our boat and club shore dives
- Club social on the first Wednesday of every month
- Monthly free shore dive & dinner night
- £15 evening boat dives, and cheap weekends
- Free guiding available on our club dives
- Best UK Internet Price Guarantee on all dive kit and courses
- Half price nitrox, eg £4 for 32% 12l, £7 for a twinset
- UK club trips, e.g. Porthkerris, Swanage, Lundy, etc
- Worldwide club holidays, 2014 to Red Sea
- Club organised BBQs, pub quizzes, beach days and other socials
- Updates via aquanauts facebook, and monthly e-newsletter
Please take a look at our Facebook page if you want to see what we get up to.
CLUB MEETINGS ARE THE FIRST WEDNESDAY OF EVERY MONTH AT 7.30PM IN THE MARINA CLUB, BARBICAN, PLYMOUTH.
If you're interested in joining please come along find Derek or Noeleen and introduce yourself, everybody is welcome. To join please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01752 228825