- 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Free Dive
- Nitrox Capable
- Gas Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes. Mixes up to 100% O2
- User-changeable standard battery and data retention
- High visibility LED alarm light
The Free Dive setting tracks calculations to allow unrestricted switching between Dive and Free for ease of use and versatility.
Uses globally available standard batteries found at supermarkets and drugstores. Maintains settings and calculations between battery changes
Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
Deep Stop options with built in Countdown Timer
Whilst in History Mode records last 24 dives
User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade
Compatable with the DiverLog* software on the Mac or PC platforms, which allows control of all your dive computer settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos & videos.
*DiverLog must be purchased separately at ediverlog.com.
What's in the box?
- i200 Computer
- Digital Instruction Manual
- Safety Reference info
- DiverLog brochure
- Quick Reference card
- Lens Protector
- Battery Compartment Opening tool
|Weight in Kg||1.0000|