The First Stage
Available in DIN/A-Clamp
- The Balanced Piston design within a chrome plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance
- 2 opposing positioned HP Ports, allow for the first stage to be positioned facing up or down
- 4 LP Ports and 1 Axiel LP Ports for multiple hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily
- DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and soft grip on a rugged black nylon frame
- Airflow at 200bar: >8500 l/min
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame looks good plus is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- NEW Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability and durability between services
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- New exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of vision
- Newly designed Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece, exclusive to the S620 Ti, improving in mouth comfort
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Personalise your dive kit with matching colors (blue, pink, yellow, purple, white and orange) on mouthpiece and hose protector are available as an accessory.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min.
|Weight in Kg||1.0000|