Scubapro MK17 Evo First Stage, a huge improvement on the previous MK17 model. The MK17 Evo now delivers 6900l/min over the previous model's 6500l/min, ensuring that you are provided with the gas you need, when you need it. The MK17 Evo is also more compact for improved streamlining when in the water. Two high pressure ports and four low pressure ports provide all the outlets you need with neat house routing.
Scubapro MK17 Evo features:
- Completely environmentally sealed
- Balanced diaphragm valve design
- Improved flow rate
- More compact size
- Two high pressure ports
- Four high flow low pressure ports
- Weight (a-clamp): 850g#
- 6900l/min flow rate at 200 bar
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame looks good plus is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- NEW Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability and durability between services
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- New exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of vision
- Newly designed Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece, exclusive to the S620 Ti, improving in mouth comfort
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Personalise your dive kit with matching colors (blue, pink, yellow, purple, white and orange) on mouthpiece and hose protector are available as an accessory.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1850 l/min.
What you get
- MK17 First stage DIN/A-clamp
- S620Ti Second Stage
- R195 Octopus
|Weight in Kg||1.0000|