Dive Rite Primary | Reel
Dive Safe, Dive Rite with the Dive Rite, primary reel featuring the handle on top, which helps divers who use a handheld light to hold both the light and the reel in one hand, freeing the other hand to work the reel. A small change which can make a huge difference to the quality of your dive.
The frame of the Primary Reel comes with a series of pre-drilled holes so divers can change the handle position from a top-mount handle, to a side-mount handle or a left-hand operated reel. The spool is held in place with a stainless steel "C" clip so replacing
- DuPont fiber braid line provides strength and minimizes fraying.
- Cave series reels use #24 braid line giving 220-lbs of breakage strength. Wreck series reels use #36 braid line giving 350-lbs of breakage strength.
- Injection molded polycarbonate spools resist breakage and cracking.
- Marine grade stainless steel frame and axle are corrosion resistant.
- Marine grade stainless steel bolt snap is corrosion resistant.
- T-top lockdown screw for easy grip
- 1.68 lbs (0.76 kg)
|Weight in Kg||36.0000|
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £139.90
Special Price: £118.90
Regular Price: £616.00
Special Price: £495.00
Regular Price: £45.00
Special Price: £39.95