Dive Rite Sidewinder Reel 122m
A reel for the more adventurous divers is a pretty important piece of gear keep your dive safe and under control. North Florida cave diver, Woody Jasper, first invented sidewinder-style reels around 1980. Less likely to entangle it can be easily switched from hand to hand whilst laying out line.
Technical DIR divers started using these Sidewinder reels and have not looked back offering the best outlay even in the deepest caves or most challenging wrecks.
- DuPont fiber braid line provides strength and minimizes fraying.
- Cave series reels use #24 braid line giving 220-lbs of breakage strength. Wreck series reels use #36 braid line giving 350-lbs of breakage strength.
- Injection molded polycarbonate spool resists breakage and cracking.
- Marine grade stainless steel axle is corrosion resistant.
- High quality aircraft grade aluminum frame is corrosion resistant.
- Marine grade stainless steel bolt snap is corrosion resistant.
- Knurled lockdown screw has a low profile to prevent snagging
- 1.37lb (0.62 kg)
|Weight in Kg||62.0000|