Halcyon Eclipse 30/40 Wing Only
The Halcyon Eclipse buoyancy compensator is establishing a new standard for single-tank diving while creating unprecedented streamlining and eliminating the many useless “features” that clutter traditional buoyancy compensators. The Eclipse wing has a long, narrow profile that supports the diver’s single tank along his or her entire length, preventing unnecessary drag and minimizing in-water effort. Meanwhile, the infinitely adjustable harness prevents the frustrating lack of control found with typical buoyancy compensators. This added stability reduces drag by encouraging a streamlined position — these changes result in less effort and more diving fun.
The Halcyon Eclipse Wing is available in two sizes, the 30lb is perfect for almost all single tank diving in moderate temperature conditions. In the UK you can just about get away with a 30lb wing and a single steel 12 in a drysuit, however a 40lb wing provides more support at the surface when using a larger tank and thick undergarments. The the 30lb therefore is ideal for tropical single tank diving and the 40lb a good choice when using larger cylinders and bulky undersuits. The materials used in the Eclipses construction ensure that even the most rigorous diving trips can be complete with absolute faith in your wing performing exactly as it should.
Learn more about correctly weighting yourself for all types of diving here.
Halcyon Eclipse Wing Features:
- 1000 Denier DWR Urethane Coated Nylon outer shell allows the superior abrasion resistance
- Urethane coated, 400-denier nylon inner bladder for puncture resistance without stiffness
- Halcyon inner bladders are RF welded with a lifetime warranty on all seams
- 22” Preferred length LP hose
- OEM inflator with corrugated hose
- Corrugated hose strain relief to reduce stress on the inflation connections
- Heavy duty zipper to allow easy access, if needed, to the inner bladder
- Rapid water drainage via SS grommet holes or Texteline mesh
|Weight in Kg||1.0000|