Halcyon Eclipse Complete MC System
The Halcyon Eclipse buoyancy compensator is establishing a new standard for single-tank diving while creating unprecedented streamlining and eliminating the many useless “features” that clutter traditional buoyancy compensator's. The Eclipse wing has a long, narrow profile that supports the diver’s single tank along his or her entire length, preventing unnecessary drag and minimizing in-water effort. Meanwhile, the infinitely adjustable harness prevents the frustrating lack of control found with typical buoyancy compensator's. This added stability reduces drag by encouraging a streamlined position — these changes result in less effort and more diving fun.
The Halcyon Eclipse Wing is made from the highest quality material and assembled to an extremely high standard, although designed for single tank diving the Eclipse is built to a standard required for exploration diving. A 400 denier nylon inner bladder is sealed using RF welded seams which are completely air tight and very strong. The outer protect vie layer is made using 1000 denier DWR Urethane Coated Nylon as is specifically designed to protect the inner bladder from cuts and abrasions.
Learn more about correctly adjusting your harness here.
Key Components of the Eclipse BC System
- Eclipse Buoyancy Compensator (wing); available in either 30- or 40-lb. (14- or 18-kg) lift capacity
- Choice of Aluminium or Stainless Steel Backplate; in standard or small size
- Complete Secure Harness; infinitely adjustable and designed to fit you perfectly
- Halcyon Storage Pak for convenient stowage of lift devices
- Stainless steel Single-Tank Adapter with two cam straps; accommodates a weighted insert
- All Eclipse wings are CE-certified for sale in the European Community
- ACB10 weight pockets
|Weight in Kg||5.0000|