Halcyon Evolve Wing Only
The Halcyon Evolve Wing maintains a novel, industry first-design; this unique circular wing provides unprecedented control, allowing divers to easily fine tune their buoyancy regardless of diving position. Individuals diving in all environments will appreciate the ease of adjustment and the streamlined, cylinder hugging design of the Evolve; three different lift capacities allow easy pairing with small doubles or large, heavy steel tanks. Whether swimming or scootering, the Evolve cuts through the water with less drag and greater efficiency, encouraging less effort and more diving enjoyment.
Made using industry leading materials and techniques Halcyon Evolve Wings are the tool employed by cutting edge explorers to ensure the job gets done. The inner and outer bladder work together to protect against, cuts, punctures and abrasion. The hard-wearing out is especially good at resisting cuts and abrasions that could occur in tight restrictions or wrecks, while the inner bladder is resistant against punctures. The position of the dump valve is also key as it allows gas to be released from the wing with absolute ease in precise amounts.
Learn more about correct weighting strategies for all types of diving here.
Halcyon Evolve Wing features:
- 1000 Denier DWR Urethane Coated Nylon outer shell allows the superior abrasion resistance
- Urethane coated, 400-denier nylon inner bladder for puncture resistance without stiffness
- Halcyon inner bladders are RF welded with a lifetime warranty on all seams
- 22” Preferred length LP hose
- OEM inflator with corrugated hose
- Corrugated hose strain relief to reduce stress on the inflation connections
- Heavy duty zipper to allow easy access, if needed, to the inner bladder
- Rapid water drainage via SS grommet holes or Texteline mesh
|Weight in Kg||1.0000|