Halcyon Explorer 13.5 / 21W HID Torch
The Halcyon Explorer 13.5 / 21W HID Torch is the longest burning HID lamp that Halcyon off at a whopping 6 hours. This kind of burntime is extremely important in cave diving as it ensures a good safety margin ensuring you always have light, it also means ocean divers can get a whole weekends diving in with time to spare. The Halcyon Explorer range of lights is made to the high quality using expert craftsmanship and the strongest and most suitable materials in all areas of the design. Many components are milled or spun from delrin which is completely impervious to water, excellent at managing temperature changes and is highly durable. High quality NiMH batteries paired with a dedicated smart charger ensure correct charging to keep battery health to maximum, giving reliable and dependable burn times.
The Halcyon Explorer 13.5/21W HID is ideal for extreme dives where lighting is an absolute necessity to complete the mission. The shroud of the of the torch which contains the reflector can be moved up or down in relation to the bulb to change the focus from an extremely tight, penetration spot to a even diffuse beam depending on what the environment dictates. A simple and sleek goodman handle allows the light to be worn on the back of the hand while allowing free use of the hand for other tasks.
Learn more about the Halcyon Difference.
Halcyon Explorer 13.5/21W HID Torch Key Features
- Industry-first sealed, watertight, delrin lid design completely isolates battery compartment from cord and light head
- 6 Hours Burn time
- Long battery pack makes stowing long hose easy
- Battery and lid connect with corrosion-resistant, solid-core, gold-plated plugs
- Gold-plated plugs are O-ring sealed to ensure leak-proof lid
- Secure battery tray with Stainless Steel rods for additional protection
- Water-trap canister may prevent battery damage due to small leaks from a dirty O-ring
- Unique captured, Halcyon Blue, silicon switch boot and O-ring with redesigned ergonomic Delrin switch protector
- Dual-voltage 4-amp charger with built-in cooling fan
- NiMH batteries
- Lifetime canister warranty
- Depth rated to 300 ft / 90 m
- Color temperature: 7000K. 1450 lumens.
- 3.68” OD / 11.63” L (9.3 cm OD / 29.5 cm L)
- Weight: 7.75 lb (3.5 kg)
- Buoyancy: -3.2 lb (-1.5 kg)
|Weight in Kg||3.5000|