The Halcyon Infinity is not your typical buoyancy compensator. In fact, it establishes a new standard in single-tank diving, offering the unparalleled performance of a back mounted harness and the easy adjust-ability of a jacket BC. The heart of the Infinity BC is Halcyon’s Cinch Quick-adjust harness (patent pending). The Cinch harness is also available for double tanks and as an upgrade to existing Halcyon diving systems.
The Cinch Quick-adjust provides rapid adjustment of the diving harness, allowing an unprecedented fit and easy equipment removal. The Infinity also features Halcyon’s new deluxe Harness Pads, providing the ultimate in diving comfort and convenience.
The Infinity BC features Halcyon’s immensely popular Eclipse wing; the long, narrow profile supports a diver’s tank along his or her entire length, preventing unnecessary drag and minimizing in-water effort.
Key Components of the Infinity BC System
- Cinch Quick-adjust (patent pending); infinitely adjustable with a simple push or pull of the webbing
- Eclipse Buoyancy Compensator (wing); available in either 30- or 40-lb. (14- or 18-kg) lift capacity
- Choice of Aluminium or Stainless Steel Backplate; standard size
- ACB10 weight pockets
- Halcyon Deluxe Harness Pads featuring a Storage Pak for convenient stowage of lift devices
- Stainless steel Single-Tank Adapter with two cam straps; accommodates a weighted insert
|Weight in Kg||6.0000|
- 110% in every wayReview by Jay
- Ordered the Halcyon infinity on a monday and had it in my hands on the wednesday (wont be using the item until the maldives 25thAugust) great services in every way from the guys here, so,so helpful, used to use simply scuba before tho thats all changed now, looking forward to ordering more gear very soon 5stars all the way (Posted on 11/08/2015)
- Everything you need for a single windReview by Ian
- This is a great wing with everything that you will need. I have made a few modifications for my own preference but the kit is great as it is. The option of a weighted STA is also a nice option for my set up. (Posted on 10/02/2015)