The Halcyon Infinity is not your typical buoyancy compensator. In fact, it establishes a new standard in single-tank diving, offering the unparalleled performance of a back mounted harness and the easy adjust-ability of a jacket BC. The heart of the Infinity BC is Halcyon’s Cinch Quick-adjust harness (patent pending). The Cinch harness is also available for double tanks and as an upgrade to existing Halcyon diving systems.
The Cinch Quick-adjust provides rapid adjustment of the diving harness, allowing an unprecedented fit and easy equipment removal. The Infinity also features Halcyon’s new deluxe Harness Pads, providing the ultimate in diving comfort and convenience.
The Infinity BC features Halcyon’s immensely popular Eclipse wing; the long, narrow profile supports a diver’s tank along his or her entire length, preventing unnecessary drag and minimizing in-water effort.
Key Components of the Infinity BC System
- Cinch Quick-adjust (patent pending); infinitely adjustable with a simple push or pull of the webbing
- Eclipse Buoyancy Compensator (wing); available in either 30- or 40-lb. (14- or 18-kg) lift capacity
- Choice of Aluminium or Stainless Steel Backplate; standard size
- ACB10 weight pockets
- Halcyon Deluxe Harness Pads featuring a Storage Pak for convenient stowage of lift devices
- Stainless steel Single-Tank Adapter with two cam straps; accommodates a weighted insert
|Weight in Kg||6.0000|
- Everything you need for a single windReview by Ian
- This is a great wing with everything that you will need. I have made a few modifications for my own preference but the kit is great as it is. The option of a weighted STA is also a nice option for my set up. (Posted on 10/02/2015)