The Intova IC14 is a perfect underwater camera to learn with.
The IC14 is Intova’s newest digital camera that features a 1/2.33” 14 megapixel CCD image sensor for high resolution photography, 1/2000th second fast shutter speed and an enhanced Digital Signal Processor.
This model is ideal for capturing fast moving subjects underwater.
With up to 720p HD video resolution, the IC14 provides for exciting and fun opportunities in capturing action and adventures.
features include 5X Optical Zoom / 6x Digital Zoom, 2.7” LCD and Lithium ion battery that does not require removal for recharging via USB cable.
The underwater housing is waterproof to an amazing 54 meters and features dual O-rings to provide extra leak protection and a 52 mm lens barrel thread that means you can attach filters and other lens accessories.
- 1/2.33 inch 14 megapixel CCD image sensor
- Image resolution: Still image - 14M (4288×3216), 8M (3264×2448), 4M (2304×1728), 2M (1600×1200), VGA (640×480). Video - HD (720p)/30fps, VGA (640×480)/30fps, QVGA (320×240)/30fps.
- 1/2000th second fast shutter speed
- Up to 720p HD video resolution
- 5X Optical Zoom / 6x Digital nZoom
- Shutter speed: 2 - 1/2000 sec
- Aperture range: 2.8(W) - 6.5(T)
- 2.7" LCD full colour (230K pix)
- Digital zoom: 6x (capture mode), 4x (playback mode)
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery (3.7V) (no need to remove for recharging via USB cable)
- 32MB internal memory (23MB available for image storage)
- Supports SDHC memory cards up to 32 GB (not included).
- Waterproof to 180 feet/54 meters
- Dual O-rings
- 52 mm lens barrel thread
- Camera Dimensions: Approx. (3.81 x 2.26 x 0.74) inches / (96.8 x 57.5 x 18.5) mm
- Camera Weight: Approx. 3.88oz / 110g (without battery and memory card)
- Housing Dimensions: Approx. (5.25 x 4.0 x 3.0) inches / (132 x 101 x 75)mm
- Housing Weight: Approx. 12.7 oz / 360g
|Weight in Kg||1.0000|