Now that digital cameras have taken over from film and they are relatively inexpensive, more divers need to know how not to get fuzzy pictures. This is the course that will help you get great pictures at home and abroad
The PADI Digital Photography Specialty course introduces you to basic use of cameras and how to overcome problems with the underwater environment.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 12 years old
What will I do?
Information contained in your Digital Photographer program includes:
- Self study of your digital photography manual and getting used to your own camera
- White balancing exercises in the pool and classroom
- Recommended Course Hours: 16
- One half day theory session
- Minimum Open Water Training: two dives over one days
What will I need?
- Digital Photography manual and slate
- Digital Camera and housing
Where can I go from here?
Your Adventures In Diving Digital photography Adventure Dive may count towards this Specialty certification at the instructor’s discretion. This Specialty certification also counts as one of five Specialty certifications required for your Master Scuba Diver certification. To be able to take decent underwater photo’s, stop by Aquanauts or contact us, these courses are run all the year on very flexible schedules
|Weight in Kg||0.0000|