One of our most popular courses, stay warmer and enjoy your dives more, breathe less and have longer dives.
The PADI Dry Suit Specialty course introduces you to the various options you have when choosing a drysuit and teaches the skills you need to safely use it, including a session in our pool. Dry suit training can also be carried out in conjunction with the Advanced Open Water and Open Water courses
What do I need to start?
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 12 years old
What will I do?
Information contained in your Dry suit diver program includes:
- The planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of dry suit diving
- The preparation and maintenance of your dry suit
- Recommended Course Hours: 24 One half day pool session and theory including video
- Minimum Open Water Training: two dives in one day
What will I need?
Dry Suit-Pak, which includes manual, and log insert
Where can I go from here?
Your Adventures In Diving Dry suit Adventure Dive may count towards this Specialty certification at the instructor’s discretion. This Specialty certification also counts as one of five Specialty certifications required for your Master Scuba Diver certification. To explore local dives in comfort stop by Aquanauts or contact us, these courses are run all the year on very flexible schedules
|Weight in Kg||0.0000|