This certification denotes that you've reached the highest recreational diver level in the PADI System of diver education. Join an elite group of divers and begin the journey to become a Master Scuba Diver. PADI Master Scuba Diver indicates you have a significant amount of training and experience in a variety of dive environments and is a great achievment to aspire to.
How do I beomce a PADI Master Scuba Diver?
- PADI Rescue Diver
- have at least 50 logged Dives
- Five PADI Speciality Course Certifications or PADI TecRec Certifications.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- PADI Rescue Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
Where can I go from here? The PADI Master Scuba Diver certification is the highest recreational level in the PADI system of diver education. But, you don't have to stop there! You can continue on to become a PADI Professional. As a Master Scuba Diver you'll be well qualified to begin your training as a PADI Divemaster.
|Weight in Kg||0.0000|