Scubapro X-TEK PURE TEK SYSTEM - TWIN TANK
A new DIR wing and backplate system from Scubapro.With 60lbs lift. Simple, robust, and built to last with top quality materials and Scubapro's worldwide backup.
Our Opinion (Brian Allen):
We like this wing in Aquanauts, and when our chief instructor, and Tech 1 diver's dive rite wing wore out he immediately replaced it with this.
- The donut design which makes it easy to control and very stable in the water.
- The big pull dump, although those purist GUE divers and those diving with stages may wish to remove the toggle on the end.
- The removable and repairable internal bladder
- The bombproof simple backplate with DIR rigging as standard
- The price, and the fact that you will never need to replace this as literally everything is repairable.
This makes an excellent alternative to other wings out there and this time you won't have to skimp on quality as you can be assured of a excellent product with Scubapro and a warranty and backup service second to none.
What scubapro say:
• Donut Wing with 27kg lift capacity for twin tanks.
• 1680 DEN Ballistic Nylon outer shell.
• 420 DEN Nylon inner bladder.
• Stainless Steel back plate.
• Continuous harness with stainless steel back plate for best stability when using twin cylinders.
• Two shoulder D-rings and one waist stainless steel D-ring on the left side.
• 50 mm wide crotch strap with two stainless steel D-rings.
|Weight in Kg||4.0000|