Digital 330m Depth Timer from UWATEC
Building on this world renowned, unique instrument, the Digital 330m Digital Gauge has been updated with UWATECs latest, advanced dive computer technology. The existing dive information is integrated with an instrument that displays depth to 330m, calculates average depth during the dive and displays the ascent rate in metres per minute. The Digital 330m will cater to technical divers as much as new divers looking for essential dive information.
Although extremely intuitive manual for the 330m digital gauge can be found here. Worn by all levels diver the world over UWATEC Digital 330m Digital Gauge is tried and tested and wont let you down.
Uwatec Digital 330m Depth Timer Features
- Displays & Rated to a Maximum Depth of 330m.
- Displays Average Depth alternating with Temperature.
- Ascent Rate displayed in Meters Per Minute plus warning
- Maximum displayed bottom time is 999 hours 59min.
- More efficient, consumes less power than previous Digital Dive
- Upgraded graphics on our ultra visible display
- Unlimited altitude range accounting for variations in atmospheric
- pressure for precise accuracy.
- Log book gives access to most recent 19 dives.
- Depth accuracy: 0.1%, ±0.1 m.
- Quartz clock time measurement.
- Temperature display resolution & accuracy in full one degree increment (±1 °C).
- -10 °C to +50 °C operating temperature range.
|Weight in Kg||5.0000|
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £599.00
Special Price: £509.00
Regular Price: £404.95
Special Price: £399.00
Regular Price: £811.95
Special Price: £785.00
Regular Price: £229.00
Special Price: £169.00