During the Autumn/Winter Season, we run our Winter Warmer Weekends. A full weekends diving off one of the best equipped dive boats in Plymouth.
What you recieve with the Winter Warmer Package
- Saturday Night accomodation at the Kynance House B n B, comfortable accomodation within a five minute walk of Aquanauts
- Options of a Cooked or Continental breakfasts
- Flexibility with accomodation, No charges for late cancellation when confirmed by Aquanauts
- Free Parking at the Hotel
- Free Use of our Secure Dive Store
- Free Air Refills
- Refreshments provided throughout the day and a light lunch between dives
- We Accept Part Charters of 6 Divers or More
- 50% Deposit will reserve you the full boat
Plymouth has some of the best diving and visibility in the southwest. With famous wrecks such as the HMS Scylla and the James Eagan Layne to stunning reefs with incredible underwater topogrpahy such as Hand Deeps or the Mewstone, we have dive sites for every type of diver. If the weather tries to blow us out, there are numerous alternative dive sites. So chances of no diving whatsoever are very low.
*Your Weekend Winter Warmer diving covers every site within 12 Nautical Miles offshore, Tier One Dive Sites. This means there is no additional costs to do all the famous wrecks and reefs such as the HMS Scylla & Eddystone*
Tier One Dive Sites:
HMS Scylla, SS James Eagan Layne, Eddystone Lighthouse, Hand Deeps, The Rosehil, SS Persier, Oregon Wreck, Coronation, HMT Elk, Hillsea Point, West Rutts, Mewstone, Glen Strathallen, Poulmic, Abelard, Pier Cellars, The Drop-Off, plus all sites inside The Breakwater.
Tier Two Dive Sites:
Maine, Hattrock plus any site up to 20 Nautical Miles Offshore
*Tier Two Dive Sites have an additional sur charge of £5 per diver*
Why Choose Aquanauts?
- We have one of the fastest and best equipped Hard Boats in the southwest. Outcast is the perfect dive boat with a rear lift for ease of exit and entry of the water and plenty of room for 12 divers to kit up easily. On board we have all the technology needed to ensure a safe dive as well as get you on the interesting part of your favourite wreck.
- Our safety equipment is first class, we are the only boat that carries multiple GPS and VHF radios, Radar, Night Search Lights, Night Navigation Equipment, Full Diver Emergency Facilities, First Aid Kits, Oxygen and an Automated External Defibrillator.
There is also tea, coffee and pasty making facilities, toilet and enough room in the wheel house to get out of the rain or sun
- We have experience crew on every dive boat to assist you and the skipper at all times but also provide an endless supply of tea/coffee as your comfort and safety is our top priority