Winter diving information
During the Winter Season, we run our Winter Warmer Weekends. A full weekends diving off one of the best equipped dive boats in Plymouth.
what you receive with the Winter Warmer Package:
- Saturday Night accommodation at the Kynance House B n B, comfortable accomodation within a five minute walk of Aquanauts
- Options of a Cooked or Continental breakfasts
- Flexibility with accomodation, No charges for late cancellation when confirmed by Aquanauts
Free Parking at the Hotel
Free Use of our Secure Dive Store
Free Air Refills
- Refreshments provided throughout the day and a light lunch between dives
Prices starting from £180 per person.
See winter warmer weekends
Plymouth has some of the best diving and visibility in the southwest. With famous wrecks such as the HMS Scylla and the James Eagan Layne, to stunning reefs with incredible underwater topography such as HandsDeep or the Mewstone, we have dive sites for every type of diver.
Tier One Dive Sites (FREE)
HMS Scylla, SS James Eagan Layne, Eddystone Lighthouse, The Rosehil, SS Persier, Oregon Wreck, Coronation, HMT Elk, Hillsea Point, West Rutts, Mewstone, Glen Strathallen, Poulmic, Abelard, Pier Cellars, The Drop-Off, plus all sites inside The Breakwater such as the famous Firestone Bay.
Please note: Your Weekend Winter Warmer diving covers every site within 10 Nautical Miles offshore, Tier One Dive Sites. This means there is no additional costs to do all the famous wrecks and reefs such as the HMS Scylla & Rosehill.
Tier Two Dive Sites (SURCHARGE)
Eddystone, Hand deeps, Maine, Hattrock plus any site up to 20 Nautical Miles Offshore.
Please note: Tier Two Dive Sites have an additional surcharge of £10 per diver, dive sites are not guaranteed and may be changed on the day of due to adverse weather conditions. Dive Site change is at the discretion of the skipper.
Why choose Aquanauts?
- We have one of the fastest and best equipped Hard Boats in the southwest. Outcast is the perfect dive boat with a rear lift for ease of exit and entry of the water and plenty of room for 12 divers to kit up easily. On board we have all the technology needed to ensure a safe dive as well as get you on the interesting part of your favourite wreck.
- Our safety equipment is first class, we are the only boat that carries multiple GPS and VHF radios, Radar, Night Search Lights, Night Navigation Equipment, Full Diver Emergency Facilities, First Aid Kits, Oxygen and an Automated External Defibrillator.
There is also tea, coffee and pasty making facilities, toilet and enough room in the wheel house to get out of the rain or sun.
- We have experience crew on every dive boat to assist you and the skipper at all times but also provide an endless supply of tea/coffee as your comfort and safety is our top priority.
See winter warmer weekends