Earn 3950 Aqua Points when you buy this item!
The Apeks Exotec BCD is a revolution in diving comfort, functionality and
seductive engineering design. The ethos behind Exotec is the synthesis
of equipment and diver. Created to fit like no other BCD and flow with the
natural movement of the diver’s body, through the innovative BioReact
articulation. Constructed with the usual, exacting Apeks build quality, the
Exotec is a paradigm of form and function.
• BioReact articulating waist system for maximum comfort and freedom of
• GripTek fabric keeps the BCD is place both on the surface and underwater.
• The bladder is constructed from super-tough Armoguard slick skin for
increased abrasion resistance, faster drying and have a reduced risk of
bacterial growth due to the slick surface.
• Anodised aluminium hardware is both strong and lightweight.
• G hook chest strap and tank retainer allow for 1 handed simple operation.
• 3 position height adjustable backplate allows for optimum fit.
• Adjustable waist and shoulders.
• 2 large pockets can be folded up flat when not in use to reduce drag.
• Wrapture Harness System – Using patented swivel shoulder buckles and
a proprietary, ultra-thin back plate, the Wrapture provides unsurpassed
comfort and stability. Wrapture prevents the BC from “riding-up” on the
surface. Out of the water, the Wrapture keeps the cylinder close to your
centre of gravity and transfers the weight to your hips. The result is the
ability to stand up straight with a cylinder that is perfectly vertical.
• Because of the multiple size settings at the top of the shoulders, as well as
either side of the waistband, a custom fit can be achieved through any one
of 3 sizes.
• SureLock I Mechanical Weight Release System (patented) – provides a
safe, single-pull release. Inserting weight is as simple as insert and “click”.
With SureLock, your weights are secure in the BC. Once engaged, the only
way to release the weight is to pull on the handle.
• There are 4 dump valves in all, one in each corner. 3 are proprietary flat
valves are very streamlined and effective. The dump valve on the upper
left is the rapid exhaust valve found at the top of the Powerline inflator.
• The Powerline inflator assembly boasts one of the fastest inflation rates in
the industry. This environmentally sealed unit has integrated clips to keep
the LP inflator hose tucked in securely.
• A dual bladder retraction system is used to pull in the sides of the bladder
during deflation. This keeps unit streamlined and reduces drag.
Weight: 0.0 kg
Free shipping on orders over £50 to mainland UK
Next day shipping available, with a 1 hour delivery slot
No quibble 30 day returns
Aqua Points, earn 5 points for each £1 spent
Our email subscribers get notified first on our best sales, new releases and more...