Earn 1495 Aqua Points when you buy this item!
THE ORCATORCH D620 canister style dive light.
Amazing build quality (Aircraft grade aluminum) and light output (2700 lumens! Cree LED) at a low cost.
Featuring user replaceable, rechargable batteries for a long burn time with 3 different light output modes.
A lockable switch for turning on the light and mode changes. Depth rated to 150 meters.
The D620 is a primary canister style dive light. Designed from the beginning to offer similar features to over well known brands.
Offering a build quality, and light output that far surpasses the cost. This light has taken the scuba diving world by storm, gaining fantastic recognition in many world wide reviews.
Just some of the features of the D620 Orcatorch.
* Cree XHP70 LED, 2700 lumens output.
* Uses four 18650 Li-ion batteries. - User replacable, so spares can be taken with you to a dive site if needed.
* 90°rotary lockable switch offers easy and reliable operation, and allows you to stop the torch accidently turning on during transport.
* Easy-pack adjustable rotary goodman handle, helps to keep the light head safe from damage also.
* Water pressure resistant construction ,depth rated to 150 meters.
* Over-heat protection.
* Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation.
* Over-discharge protection function
* Aircraft-grade high strength aluminum material.
Time to let the Orcatorch D620 bring some light into your scuba diving life.
Weight: 1.0 kg
Manufacturer: ORCA TORCH
Free shipping on orders over £50 to mainland UK
Next day shipping available, with a 1 hour delivery slot
No quibble 30 day returns
Aqua Points, earn 5 points for each £1 spent
Our email subscribers get notified first on our best sales, new releases and more...