Earn 4250 Aqua Points when you buy this item!
Perfect for the divers that prefer a console style dive computer. The G2 is one of the most versatile dive computers perfect for all divers from recreational to technical CCR divers. The G2 sports a full colour LCD screen with 3 button user interface making it incredibly easy to use. Available with transmitter and heart rate monitor for the most accurate dive log ever!
The G2 Console has a quick disconnect feature that allows you to take your computer with you as easily as a wrist watch style.
The next generation Galileo has arrived. Introducing the G2 from Scubapro.
SCUBAPRO have combined all of the popular and best features of the Galileo with all the additional extras you would ever require from your dive computer.
Easy to read. Easy to use. Easy to love and now in full colour.
Incorporating the Human Factor to our diving...
The G2 is the next generation of dive computer that incorporates the divers own human factors into the equation.
Your gear should adapt to you, allowing you to personalize every aspect of your dive. This is the guiding philosophy
of every SCUBAPRO innovation. the Human Factor Diving™.
Human Factor Diving™ keeps you at the center of the experience-before, during, and after your dive-with gear that's designed to be intuitive,
comfortable and perfectly suited to you and your diving style. That way, all you need to focus on is having an incredible dive experience.
When paired with SCUBAPROs Heart Rate Monitor Belt the G2 incorporates your biometric measurements creating a totally personalised dive experience.
• Personalized dive profiles can be created using your own biometric measurements.
• Adaptive algorithm fine-tunes your decompression plan based on your workload as indicatedby your biometric feedback.
• Hear rate monitoring provides a more complete picture of your workload so you can respond promptly to heightened stress or over-exertion.
• Skin temperature monitoring, available when using the SCUBAPRO HRM belt, incorporates another critical biological factor into your adaptive algorithm.
• Microbubble settings enable the adaptive algorithm to adjust based on your experience level, age, and physical conditioning.
• Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops (PDIS) calculates an intermediate stop based on how much nitrogen your body has endured, taking into account your current dive, previous dives, and breathing mixes.
• A calorie tracker, another valuable health tracking technology, is available via LogTRAK software.
|Body||Fibreglass reinforced Thermoplatic|
|Wrist Attachment Method||Heavy duty elastomer strap with bungee option|
|Screen Type||TFT Full colour LCD|
|Resolution||Dot Matrix 320x240p|
|Algorithm||Zhl - 16 ADT MB PMG|
|Operating Modes||SCUBA, Free Diving, Gauge, CCR, Sidemount|
|Screen Custom Options||4 options, light, graphical, classic, colour,|
|Memory||485 MB; 1.000 pictures/map/waypoints 1000 hours dive profile|
|Designed with Human Factor Diving||integrates skin temperature and heart rate when calculating deco|
|Nitrox/trimix||Yes, 8 Nitrox Mixes and Trimix with CCR Capability|
|Max Operating Depth||120 metres|
|Battery Type||Re-chargable Li-ion battery (3.7V 840 mAh)|
|Battery Life||50 hours per charge|
|Battery Replacement||Dealer Replaceable|
|Interfaces||LOG TRAK iOS ipads/Iphones LOG PC/mac, LOG TRAK android|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth & USB table|
Weight: 1.0 kg
Free shipping on orders over £50 to mainland UK
Next day shipping available, with a 1 hour delivery slot
No quibble 30 day returns
Aqua Points, earn 5 points for each £1 spent
Our email subscribers get notified first on our best sales, new releases and more...