A unique course! Perhaps the best PADI program!
This course is something special because it teaches you to become a safe diver and to focus on the safety and welfare of other divers. It shows you how to recognize and prevent a diving accident, and how to respond if one occurs. The course emphasizes flexibility and adapting the diver to personal and environmental conditions.
The word "RESCUE" sounds to you a tiring and exhausting course. May be you think it is for "strong" persons. Although we will push you a little, and be training you new skills, the course has a flexible approach and is tailored to show how any person of any size can organise and facilitate the rescue of anyone. The PADI Rescue Course makes this serious subject of accident prevention enjoyable and rewarding.
Choose Aquanauts for your course because:
- We are the only National Geographic, Instructor Development, 5 Star PADI Dive Centre, and the only official GUE facility in Devon or Cornwall, making us the highest rated dive centre in the area.
- Join our dive club after you pass and receive free equipment hire when you dive with us and free air whenever you want - making diving an affordable hobby.
- Our club dive boats are just £15.
- Free guiding on Monday evening open water boats so that you can gain confidence quickly.
- Friendly, very active dive club that dives all year, in Plymouth, around the UK, and abroad. We also have marine conservation, nautical archaeological, and shipwreck diving groups that you can join, and a large membership base that welcomes new members and will buddy up with new people.
- Our courses are completely flexible, weekends, evenings or weekdays, we will fit around you.
- Receive a full crew pack, theory manual, and all PADI DVDs.
- We have our own private, heated, training pool facilities - so we don't have to rush you through your training.
- Our safety equipment is first class, we are the only boat that carries multiple GPS and VHF radios, Radar, Night Search Lights, Night Navigation Equipment, Full Diver Emergency Facilities, First Aid Kits, Oxygen and an Automated External Defibrillator.
- We are open and staffed 7 days per week, year round.
- Our shop and online shop is one of the cheapest for equipment in the country and we operate a UK price guarantee - we cannot be beaten on price and if you see something for sale anywhere in the UK cheaper, we'll match it and you still get our excellent local service and free help putting it all together.
Three day course:
Day 1: Lectures and Pool training
Day 2: Rescue drills from shore and shallow search practice
Day 3: Boat rescue skills and final scenarios, with exam.
At Aquanauts, we have and use all the equipment required in teaching Rescue Divers. Rescue lines, slates, oxygen appliances, first aid kits, manuals and other materials will be used by you during training.
To join the Rescue Diver Course someone should be Advanced Diver or have equivalent certificate of another organization. Training in CPR during the last 2 years is also required. If you do not have a current first aid certificate you will need to compete the PADI Emegency First Responder course. This is normally run the day before a Rescue course starts.
Standard We will send you your manuals, DVDs and materials. You must complete all the knowledge reviews in your own time and watch the DVD. You then attend the centre for the Resuce course over 2 days.
E-Learning All the theory is taught through PADI's e-learning portal. Once this is complete you attend the centre for the training over 2 days. We will send you the online pack, and your logon for the PADI portal. You will have access to an electronic manual but you may purchase a hardcopy manual as well if you want.
EFR option First Aid training is a prerequisite to joining the Rescue course. If you don't have a current (within last 2 years) certificate, you will need to add this option. Buy now and save £20
Dates Please have a look at our course dates here for courses that are already set up, if you wish to book further ahead or if there are 2 or more in your group please mail us with your available days in the comments field when you buy and we will contact you to arrange.
You can either pay for the course in full or you may pay an initial deposit of £150 to receive your learning materials with the balance due 2 weeks before your course start date. Once you have paid one of our instructors will contact you to discuss the course in full, answer any questions and confirm your dates.
- Price includes all the equipment hire, necessary materials, gas and boat fees
|Weight in Kg||1.0000|
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £659.00
Special Price: £495.00
Regular Price: £169.00
Special Price: £138.00
Regular Price: £325.00
Special Price: £290.00