Earn 395 Aqua Points when you buy this item!
OrcaTorch D520, a mid sized diving light.
Offering a simple, and reliable rotary switch design. Featuring a bright 1000 lumens output from the Cree 5000k LED.
Powered by a single rechargable 18650 battery with up to a burntime of nearly 2 hours. Battery charging protection is built in.
Tested down to 150 meters depth, with a diamond grade anodized Aluminum body, the D520 is clearly designed to be seen, and to last.
Searching for a new dive light? The ORCATORCH D520 is a great contender!
Palm-sized diving light with a mechanically rotary switch. Simple to operate with less to go wrong.
1000 lumens of performance from the Cree LED, with up to 2 hours burn-time from a single rechargable battery (included).
Depth rated to 150 meters, and featuring the expected battery electronic protections.
* CREE XM-L2(U4) neutral white LED (5000k), its max output can reach 1000 lumens,
* Uses 1*18650/2*CR123A/2*16340 battery
* Mechanically head rotary switch offers high reliability underwater
* Water pressure resistant construction ,depth rated to 150 meters
* Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
* Over-discharge protection function
* Aircraft-grade high strength aluminum material
* The latest diamond grade hard-anodized seawater-corrosion-resistance finish
* Alloy aluminum reflector with professional optical analysis
Weight: 1.0 kg
Manufacturer: ORCA TORCH
Free shipping on orders over £50 to mainland UK
Next day shipping available, with a 1 hour delivery slot
No quibble 30 day returns
Aqua Points, earn 5 points for each £1 spent
Our email subscribers get notified first on our best sales, new releases and more...