Black Friday Terms
Aquanauts Black Friday Promotion to win a Suunto Eon Steel Black
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to individuals aged 18 years or over who are ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) or the Republic of Ireland
- Every purchase made with Aquanauts Ltd via www.aquanauts.co.uk in store or via the app will generate one entry for the promotion
- Customers may make repeat purchases to generate further entries to increase their chance of winning
- Employees of Aquanauts and Sunnto and anyone else associated with this promotion together with members of their immediate families are not permitted to enter this promotion.
- The promotion will run between midnight on 18th November and midnight on 27th November 2023
- The customer order number from each purchase made either online, instore or via the app will be entered into the draw for a chance to win.
- Customer order numbers will be entered into a random number generator so the winner will be selected at random.
- The draw will take place on 30th November 2023.
- Winners will be contacted by email within 24hrs of the draw using the email address provided
- If there is no response to the email we will attempt contact via a phone number if supplied.
- If after 28 days we have not been able to contact the winner the draw will be rerun and the prize will pass to another individual
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of your prize. If, after this time, your prize has not arrived, please contact the Aquanauts team on 01752 228825
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, or reasonable belief to suspect collusion to subvert the terms of this promotion, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Aquanauts Ltd reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller in respect of any personal data which may be collected from you as a result of your participation in this Prize Draw is Aquanauts Ltd
- You may give us information about you in the course of entering and participating in this promotion. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
- In addition, you will need to visit our website in order to enter this prize draw and as a result of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information: technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- We may use personal data collected from you as a result of you entering this promotion:
for the purposes of operating and administering this promotion; and
ii. to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- Once it is no longer reasonably necessary for us to hold such personal data for the above purposes then we will securely destroy/dispose of such personal data.
- We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- We may share your information with selected third parties including business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors in connection with the operation and administration of this promotion and for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
ii. if all of our assets or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us will be one of the transferred assets; and/or
iii. if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation; in order to enforce or apply these terms and conditions; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting us at the address detailed at the end of this document and marked for the attention of the Data Protection Compliance Officer. Data will only be collected if you opt in to receiving future communication from Aquanauts Ltd.
- Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or terms and conditions. Please check these policies and terms and conditions before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- Should you have any queries relating to how we collect and process any personal data which we may collect from you as a result of you entering this competition then please write to us at the address detailed below marked for the attention of the Data Protection Compliance Officer.
- English law will settle any dispute concerning the interpretation and application of the rules and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Aquanauts Ltd’s decisions regarding all promotional matters shall be final and no other correspondence will be entered in to.
The Promoter of this promotion is Aquanauts Ltd of 88 Vauxhall Street, Plymouth PL4 0EY. Any correspondence related to this competition should be sent to this address and marked “Aquanauts Suunto Eon promotion”.