First Aid Training
Here at Aquanauts we offer full suite of First Aid Training Courses to improve your situational skills and to help you respond safely, confidently and efficiently should a First Aid situation arise.
The Emergency First Response (EFR) Training Programmes are internationally recognised First Aid qualifications. Emergency First Response is one of the fastest-growing international CPR, AED and first aid training organizations. With more than 56,000 instructors worldwide, Emergency First Response is backed by 48 years of experience in the development and delivery of instructional courses, training materials and educational curricula. Emergency First Response courses follow the emergency considerations and protocols as developed by the members of the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR).
Why Choose Aquanauts for your Course?
- We are the only PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre, National Geographic Centre and the only official GUE facility in Devon or Cornwall, making us the highest rated dive centre in the area.
- Join our dive club after you pass and receive free equipment hire when you dive with us and free air whenever you want - making diving an affordable hobby.
- Friendly, very active dive club that dives all year, in Plymouth, around the UK, and abroad. We also have marine conservation, nautical archaeological, and shipwreck diving groups that you can join, and a large membership base that welcomes new members and will buddy up with new people.
- Our courses are completely flexible, weekends, evenings or weekdays, we will fit around you.
- Online e-learning options available
- We have our own private, heated, training pool facilities - so we don't have to rush you through your training.
- Final qualifying dives are completed from a very large, comfortable hardboat (the most modern in Plymouth), with a rear diver lift to make getting in and out while wearing equipment very easy. We also supply tea, coffee or hot chocolate throughout your day.
- Our safety equipment is first class, we are the only boat that carries multiple GPS and VHF radios, Radar, Night Search Lights, Night Navigation Equipment, Full Diver Emergency Facilities, First Aid Kits, Oxygen and an Automated External Defibrillator.
- We are open and staffed 7 days per week, year round.
- Our shop and online shop is one of the cheapest for equipment in the country and we operate a UK price guarantee - we cannot be beaten on price and if you see something for sale anywhere in the UK cheaper, we'll match it and you still get our excellent local service and free help putting it all together.