Earn 4915 Aqua Points when you buy this item!
The MTX-RC SINGLE CYLINDER LONG HOSE regulator set from APEKS - OWN your environment!
Featuring the same freeze-resistant technology enjoyed by the whole MTX-R range, the MTX-RC RAISES the game, and resists freeflows in even the coldest dive.
While offering the user the flexibility to dial it up for a comfortable breathe in less extreme environments.
This is the long hose set, designed for the diver that prefers a long hose configuration on a single cylinder.
It is also the perfect set-up for the recreational diver looking to transition into twinset diving in the future, as the addition of another first stage creates a twinset regulator configuration.
Available in DIN or YOKE
The MTX-RC Single Cylinder Long Hose set is designed for the diver that prefers a long hose configuration on a single cylinder.With further upgrade potential to use on a twin set (just add another first stage).
In a extreme cold environment, you need regulators that you can depend on. This is where the MTX-RC regulator set is in its element. Designed from the beginning to function flawlessly in water at temps of sub 10 degrees. It rally opens the whole world to diving, from just one set of regs.
With military grade engineering, freeze-resistant technology, and a full set of user controls to adjust the breathing. You dive, your way.
The MTX-RC truly resists freeflows in even the coldest temperatures.
The package includes 2 x MTX-RC primary second stages, 1 x MTX-RC first stage, 1x 2.1m hose, 1x 49cm hose (both double swivel hoses), a HP hose and a TEK SPG.
• Break through, innovative over-moulded first-stage endcap & environmental diaphragm helps prevent ice build-up that can cause first stage free flow in extreme circumstances. Also protects the first stage from impact damage.
• Unique over-balanced diaphragm design – as the diver descends, the overbalancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
• Compact environmentally dry sealed diaphragm system completely eliminating the maintenance issues associated with silicone, oil or grease filling.
• Easy to grip DIN hand-wheel or over-moulded yoke hand-wheel, only requires one hand to release.
• DIN, Yoke and M26 Thread available, 300bar, 232bar and M26 300bar (O2) respectively.
• 5 x 3/8” UNF (Unified National Fine) medium pressure ports
• 2 x 7/16” UNF high pressure ports.
• The 5th 3/8” UNF medium pressure port includes a protective bumper when not in use.
• Forged first stage body with heat exchanging ribs for maximum thermal performance.
• Angled HP ports for optimal hose routing and fitting of transmitters.
• Forged rotating turret with medium pressure ports in a parallel direction for improved hose orientation.
• Ribbed diaphragm clamp for improved heat exchange in cold water conditions.
• Double swivel hose for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
• Tested for Octopus use - EN250A to 60 meters cold water.
• Nitrox/Oxygen compatible – Up to 40% O2 outside the EU (European Union), within the EU anything above 21% O2 must use an M26 Connection. Second Stage
• High performance pneumatically balanced lever operated poppet valve.
• Ergonomic and simple to use venturi lever.
• Oversize breathing effort adjuster makes adjustment easy in cold water whilst wearing gloves.
• Large, diver friendly self-flushing controllable purge button.
• Front cover with over-moulded elastomer incorporates a formed chrome plated brass plate improving durability of the second stage.
• Large protective elastomer bumpers on the side and on the top to protect the second stage from impacts and scratches in the most vulnerable places.
• Reversible second stage for either a left or right hand gas supply configuration.
• A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water.
• Features an innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust system (DCE). The system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. The regulator is supplied with both sets of exhaust tees.
• Comfo-bite mouthpiece
• Flexible nylon braided hose has better cold water performance than traditional rubber hose.
Weight: 1.0 kg
Free shipping on orders over £50 to mainland UK
Next day shipping available, with a 1 hour delivery slot
No quibble 30 day returns
Aqua Points, earn 5 points for each £1 spent
Our email subscribers get notified first on our best sales, new releases and more...