Earn 3225 Aqua Points when you buy this item!
Welcome to the G2 by SCUBAPRO. One of the most versatile dive computers, perfect for all divers from recreational to technical CCR divers. The G2 sports a full colour LCD screen with 3 button user interface making it incredibly easy to use. Available with an optional transmitter and heart rate monitor for the most accurate dive log ever!
SCUBAPRO have took their Galileo range of dive computers to the next level. Presenting the new G2 Dive Computer.
With a full colour screen, important information under the water is now more clear than ever. This screen can be fully customised by you the diver.
Whether that is the layout, the colours, and what information is shown, it can all be chosen. Whether you are free diving, scuba, or perhaps CCR diving. The G2 has you covered.
Comes with a rechargable built in battery, providing up to 50 hours dive time per charge.
FInally with BLUETOOTH built in, for wireless downloads to your smart phone post dive.
Human Factor Diving™
A key design feature of the G2 is Incorporating the Human Factor to our diving...
Human Factor Diving™ keeps you at the center of the experience-before, during, and after your dive-with gear that's designed to be intuitive,
comfortable and perfectly suited to you and your diving style. That way, all you need to focus on is having an incredible dive experience.
When paired with SCUBAPROs Heart Rate Monitor Belt the G2 incorporates your biometric measurements creating a totally personalised dive experience.
• Personalized dive profiles can be created using your own biometric measurements.
• Adaptive algorithm fine-tunes your decompression plan based on your workload as indicatedby your biometric feedback.
• Heart rate monitoring provides a more complete picture of your workload so you can respond promptly to heightened stress or over-exertion.
• Skin temperature monitoring, available when using the SCUBAPRO HRM belt, incorporates another critical biological factor into your adaptive algorithm.
• Microbubble settings enable the adaptive algorithm to adjust based on your experience level, age, and physical conditioning.
• Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops (PDIS) calculates an intermediate stop based on how much nitrogen your body has endured, taking into account your current dive, previous dives, and breathing mixes.
• A calorie tracker, another valuable health tracking technology, is available via LogTRAK software.
|Body||Fibreglass reinforced Thermoplatic|
|Wrist Attachment Method||Heavy duty elastomer strap with bungee option|
|Screen Type||TFT Full colour LCD|
|Resolution||Dot Matrix 320x240p|
|Algorithm||Zhl - 16 ADT MB PMG|
|Operating Modes||SCUBA, Free Diving, Gauge, CCR, Sidemount|
|Screen Custom Options||4 options, light, graphical, classic, colour,|
|Memory||485 MB; 1.000 pictures/map/waypoints 1000 hours dive profile|
|Designed with Human Factor Diving||integrates skin temperature and heart rate when calculating deco|
|Nitrox/trimix||Yes, 8 Nitrox Mixes and Trimix with CCR Capability|
|Max Operating Depth||120 metres|
|Battery Type||Re-chargable Li-ion battery (3.7V 840 mAh)|
|Battery Life||50 hours per charge|
|Battery Replacement||Dealer Replaceable|
|Interfaces||LOG TRAK iOS ipads/Iphones LOG PC/mac, LOG TRAK android|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth & USB table|
Weight: 0.0 kg
Free shipping on orders over £50 to mainland UK
Next day shipping available, with a 1 hour delivery slot
No quibble 30 day returns
Aqua Points, earn 5 points for each £1 spent
Our email subscribers get notified first on our best sales, new releases and more...